- 1/22/2016: Containment Membrane can target and be attached to an untapped creature. It just won’t have any effect until that creature becomes tapped.
- 1/22/2016: The enchanted creature can still be untapped by other spells and abilities.
- 1/22/2016: For some cards, surge represents only an alternative cost, a discount that applies if you or a teammate has cast another spell this turn. Other cards, like Reckless Bushwhacker, have additional abilities or effects if you paid the surge cost to cast the spell.
- 1/22/2016: The other spell that you or a teammate cast can be one that’s resolved, one that was countered, or (for instants with surge) one that’s still on the stack.
- 1/22/2016: If an instant or sorcery spell cast for its surge cost is copied, the copy is also considered to have had its surge cost paid.
- 1/22/2016: Casting a spell for its surge cost doesn’t change its mana cost or its converted mana cost.