- 8/25/2015: Cards with devoid use frames that are variations of the transparent frame traditionally used for Eldrazi. The top part of the card features some color over a background based on the texture of the hedrons that once imprisoned the Eldrazi. This coloration is intended to aid deckbuilding and game play.
- 8/25/2015: A card with devoid is just colorless. It’s not colorless and the colors of mana in its mana cost.
- 8/25/2015: Other cards and abilities can give a card with devoid color. If that happens, it’s just the new color, not that color and colorless.
- 8/25/2015: Devoid works in all zones, not just on the battlefield.
- 8/25/2015: If a card loses devoid, it will still be colorless. This is because effects that change an object’s color (like the one created by devoid) are considered before the object loses devoid.
- 8/25/2015: The card exiled by the ingest ability is exiled face up.
- 8/25/2015: If the player has no cards in his or her library when the ingest ability resolves, nothing happens. That player won’t lose the game (until he or she has to draw a card from an empty library).